Colleges, universities, foundations, schools, and other nonprofits represent powerful ideas shaping the world. Our specialty is helping leaders and institutions evaluate, define, and sharpen their ideas into an authentic and distinct voice—into strategies, messages, digital media, media relations, executive writing, and marketing publications that reach and inspire audiences. We advise, support, and train leaders and institutions so their perspectives break through.
As your partner, we’ll ask you lots of questions.
Why does your mission matter? Why should your audience care? Who is your audience? What have you done lately that your audience loves? Or not? What opportunities do you think you might be missing? What is the best path to connect what you're doing to what you want to achieve? What words, stories, style, and media will serve your cause well?
We will tailor our services to produce the work that moves your mission forward.
Learn about our services
Nothing great happens without great ideas.
But leaders and institutions with a sense of purpose turn them into results. Working together, we will hone your ideas to a defining edge and bring your best ideas into reality.
- The Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- Aurora University
- Bucknell University
- College Advising Corps
- The Eaglebrook School
- Franklin & Marshall College
- Gettysburg College
- The Hun School of Princeton
- Indiana State University
- Innovation Advisory Partners
- Muhlenberg College
- Pace University
- Science Foundation Arizona
- St. Lawrence University
- Storbeck/Pimentel & Associates
- Texas Tech University System
- The U.S.-Mexico Foundation for Science
- The University of South Carolina
Services for these clients have included:
- Complete re-branding (e.g., strategy, narrative, tagline, website, design, publications)
- Institutional communications strategies
- Campaign communications strategies
- Case statements
- Crisis communications strategies
- Strategies for announcing new presidents
- Media relations strategies
- Pitch training
- Training in storytelling for fundraising teams
- Thought-leadership pieces (published in places like USA Today and The Chronicle of Higher Education)
- Producing new websites and marketing literature